The only NERC/CIP solution also approved for the U.S. government’s top security facilities.
Active-active Disaster recovery & remote location backup.
Isolate SCADA from the network while viewing with networked resources.
Much more than a digital mapboard or a wall of tiled video monitors.
A Reliable Common Operating Picture & Collaboration for Utilities
For more than 20 years, Activu has been refining visual collaboration systems for the highest-security military and institutional uses.
Activu visability is fully NERC-CIP compliant, while also being the only visual collaboration software approved for use in the U.S. government’s top security facilities.
Activu’s patented, fully redundant software and hardware architecture option can assure instantaneous failover and mirroring for uninterrupted control operations.
Capable of instant switchover to other facilities and locations, Activu visability is the standard for any 24/7 critical operation.
Leaving mapboards far behind, Activu visability is the most flexible way to monitor, share, and collaborate around critical visual information.
SCADA can fill screens and workstations, or isolate a segment, to combine with other critical information like documents, monitoring applications, workstation screen shares, and more.
Activu visability is the only Event-Driven Visual Intelligence control room solution available anywhere. This unique ability, powered by Activu Link, enables visability to integrate with the tools that monitor critical operations, actively sort and surface the most critical incidents, and actively alerting key personnel with a relevant common operating picture using any related sources from SCADA, to realtime video, to weather applications, and more.
Activu Link integrates with OSIsoft PI, enabling Event-Driven Visual Intelligence for utility control room operations.
- PGE’s Video Wall & Control Room Add Resilience & CollaborationThe Integrated Operations Center is part of the nerve center of PGE’s smart grid. At the IOC, we centralize PGE’s […]
- How an Award-Winning Municipal Utility Enhances Power Restoration EffortsChallenge Despite being recognized repeatedly as a Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3®), Marietta Power wasn’t content to rest on its […]
- Keeping Alabama WarmChallenge When Alagasco began planning their new operations center, they had two goals: create an improved job environment where employees […]
- Aiding one the largest co-ops in the U.S. to reliably supply powerActivu system provided Cobb EMC with capabilities beyond their expectations.
- Keeping the lights on for 19.8 million customersAn ISO chose Activu’s software-based system to help them monitor critical operations and improve incident response and decision making.