- Secure Operations Centers: Mitigating Risk in Utility Control Rooms
Mitigating facility risk and control room security risk through fully NERC-CIP compliant video wall and collaboration platforms.
- Integrated Operations Centers (IOCs): The New Standard in Utility Operations
Streamlining and operational efficiency through an Integrated Operations Center (IOC) approach for utilities.
- Public Safety Power Management (PSPM): EnXchange Your Approach to Wildfires
Utility expert and CEO of EnXchange, David Swank, discusses a very hot topic in the utility industry today, safety, risk mitigation, and wildfires.
- Distributed Energy Resource Management (DERM): EnXchange Your Energy Equation
Utility expert and CEO of EnXchange, David Swank, discusses how organizations can use new tools to better aggregate and integrate their data from generation to toaster.
- PGE’s Video Wall & Control Room Add Resilience & Collaboration
The Integrated Operations Center is part of the nerve center of PGE’s smart grid. At the IOC, we centralize PGE’s […]
- How an Award-Winning Municipal Utility Enhances Power Restoration Efforts
Challenge Despite being recognized repeatedly as a Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3®), Marietta Power wasn’t content to rest on its […]
- Keeping Alabama Warm
Challenge When Alagasco began planning their new operations center, they had two goals: create an improved job environment where employees […]
- Aiding one the largest co-ops in the U.S. to reliably supply power
Activu system provided Cobb EMC with capabilities beyond their expectations.
- Keeping the lights on for 19.8 million customers
An ISO chose Activu’s software-based system to help them monitor critical operations and improve incident response and decision making.