- Control Room & Command Center Video Walls
A Guide to the Key Components All video walls comprise of three basic components: Modular Display Technologies: Projection Cubes For […]
- Control Room Visualization: The Future is Now!
Part 1: Visual Space The goal of visualization in a control room or command center should be to optimally fill […]
- Distributed Energy Resource Management (DERM): EnXchange Your Energy Equation
Utility expert and CEO of EnXchange, David Swank, discusses how organizations can use new tools to better aggregate and integrate their data from generation to toaster.
- Integrated Operations Centers (IOCs): The New Standard in Utility Operations
Streamlining and operational efficiency through an Integrated Operations Center (IOC) approach for utilities.
- Public Safety Power Management (PSPM): EnXchange Your Approach to Wildfires
Utility expert and CEO of EnXchange, David Swank, discusses a very hot topic in the utility industry today, safety, risk mitigation, and wildfires.
- Secure Operations Centers: Mitigating Risk in Utility Control Rooms
Mitigating facility risk and control room security risk through fully NERC-CIP compliant video wall and collaboration platforms.
- Visual Acuity Explained
Visual acuity is typically measured using a Snellen eye chart. Someone able to read line eight from a distance of […]