Activu expands availability of its Mitsubishi display wall Premium Support program to all, including those not currently Activu customers
Rockaway, NJ (December 14, 2020) -Activu, the largest Mitsubishi display wall partner in North America, is extending availability of its Premium Support program to all Mitsubishi display wall owners in North America, whether they are a current Activu customer or not, including remote and on-site support, and 24/7 phone support.
Mitsubishi’s state-of-the-art display wall technology, rated for over 10 years of continuous use, has been integral to control rooms and command centers for decades, across all mission-critical sectors from utilities and energy to traffic management, transit and airports; from homeland security and public safety to defense and intelligence; and from physical security to network operations and cyber-security.
“As Mitsubishi’s largest partner in North America, and one of the largest providers of control room solutions in the world, Activu has installed and supported many thousands of Mitsubishi display wall products over the past 20 years and can deliver the highest possible level of support for Mitsubishi control room customers moving forward,” said Paul Noble, CEO of Activu. “With market conditions evolving, Activu’s experience and expertise are critical to keeping Mitsubishi display walls running optimally for the essential services and mission-critical organizations that depend on them.”
Activu enhanced support coverage for customers with Mitsubishi display walls includes:
- 24/7 phone support
- Service technicians for repair, replacement and preventative maintenance of any display wall component
- Activu Premium access to Mitsubishi display wall products including:
- Access to discounts on new purchases
- Special pricing for Mitsubishi warranty extensions on many display wall products
- Access to Mitsubishi-certified service parts
- Additional Activu services available in the support program:
- Professional transition-planning for technology upgrades that take advantage of cost-saving opportunities
- Software upgrades and command/control suite consulting to ensure full system compatibility, stability, and remote-worker access and collaboration